Thursday, February 10, 2011

My New Religion (Not Really)

Big news guys--I decided to go vegan!
What does this have to do with Mormonism, you don't ask? Allow me to explain.
I've been thinking about how good I was at being Mormon, and how I had so much self-control keeping the commandments even though I had so little self-control in the rest of my life. So I decided to put my willpower to good use. Tofu is filling the God-shaped hole in my life. I am replacing meat with coffee. Substituting Ghandi for Joseph Smith, if you will.


And don't worry, I'm still Godless. According to a comment I saw on Youtube, "VEGETARIANS ARE SATANIC & THE BIBLE WARNS OF THEM. The forbidding of eating certain foods is an indication of people departing from the Christian faith. (I Timothy 4:1-5) 'In later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to deceitful spirits and doctrines of demons, who advocate abstaining from foods which God has created to be gratefully shared in by those who believe & know the truth. For everything created by God is good, & nothing is to be rejected.'"

No comments:

Post a Comment